Hi! I'm Megan and I'm here to help.
Deciding on a counselor can be a difficult decision, especially since most of the time you've never actually met them. That's why I've provided as much information as possible for you to get a good idea of who I am and what it's like working with me. For any additional questions, please don't hesitate to contact me via phone or email. I'm here to help when you need some objectivity, clarity, and tools to have the life you want!
For counseling clients, I work especially well with:
- Adolescents and Adults struggling with self-esteem issues and/or substance-use issues
- Women looking for balance, emotional control, independence, and confidence
- Men and Women from the LGBT community looking for a safe, nonjudgmental place to work on anxiety, depression, self-image, and relationship issues
- Couples looking for a healthier, more intimate relationship
- Anyone looking for healthier communication skills, life skills, and a more positive outlook